Labels

Thursday, 20 June 2013

MDDN 241: Animation Process

A couple of screenshots of my animation process. 
The hopping animations definitely took a lot longer than I thought they would, and I had a few issues with my rig doing random back flips (shown in videos) because of how I did the parenting, which I had to go back and fix.




3 comments:

  1. Hey Admin, you did the great job by providing this blog.....
    Animation is becoming most demanding career option for today’s youngsters.It has everything which every young professional wants to have. It has glamour, it has fame, it has money. I mean it has everything which a young mind dream to have. The one who is full of creativity always preferred the Animation colleges in Pune for enhancing and providing a proper way to there creativity.
    Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Blog!!! Animation is the best chosen career by the younger Invention of today. those people who want to make their career in Animation field.Thank you
    Animation Classes in Pune

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. Join top animation institute in Pune. Classboat will provide you the best institute for animation courses in Pune. Top Aniamtion Institute in Pune

    ReplyDelete