They are commonly blue with white stripes/grid patterns, so that is what i'll most likely do on my ship. I will probably go with either the darker blue or the much lighter blue/cyan for the colour as I have blue on the wings of the space craft and I don't want to have the same shade for the solar panels.
Saturday, 17 August 2013
MDDN 243: Solar Panels
As the player ship in my game will be Solar powered, I have looked into solar panels, and how they look/are portrayed on spacecraft.

They are commonly blue with white stripes/grid patterns, so that is what i'll most likely do on my ship. I will probably go with either the darker blue or the much lighter blue/cyan for the colour as I have blue on the wings of the space craft and I don't want to have the same shade for the solar panels.
They are commonly blue with white stripes/grid patterns, so that is what i'll most likely do on my ship. I will probably go with either the darker blue or the much lighter blue/cyan for the colour as I have blue on the wings of the space craft and I don't want to have the same shade for the solar panels.
Labels:
MDDN243,
MDDN243_Proj2,
Spaaaaaaace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment